“An epic journey with a master philosopher.”
– Daniel Klein, New York Times best-selling author of ‘Travels with Epicurus’
“Nicos’s letters were among the most incisive I received in 33 years of guidebook
– David Stanley, South Pacific travel expert and author of the ‘Moon Handbook South
“I know a potential best seller when I see one. This will be soon! As a world traveler, I
found Nicos’s book to be spot on with his philosophies, introspection, and cultural
experiences. It was a delightful book to read.”
– Tina Dreffin, Author and world traveler
Based on my 6.5 year around the world journey, Destination Earth – A New Philosophy
of Travel by a World-Traveler aims to:
- Discover the world as if it were one huge country, a single destination.
- Approach world travel with a new philosophy.
- Meditate on the parallels between a Travel-Journey and your Life’s-Journey.
- Get tips on planning a long-term journey.
- Be entertained by 23 travel-inspired stories.